Whole House Triple Cartridge Rainwater Filtration System with Aqua-Pro Water Sterilization Unit
Whole house rainwater filters with Ultraviolet Sterilization protect the home from dirt and germs that may be present in the water supply.
The system consists of triple cartridge filters with 45 L/min Aqua-Pro U.V.
STAGE 1: The Rainwater passes through a 20”x 4.5” Matrix polyester pleated cartridge which captures suspended solids in the water such as dirt, rust, algae etc. The cartridge is rated to 10 Microns. Made in New Zealand.
STAGE 2: The Rainwater passes through a 20”x 4.5” KX Carbon block cartridge. Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that removes contaminants and impurities, utilizing chemical adsorption. The cartridge assists in the removal of finer silt particles along with colour, taste, odour, chlorine and some germs from the rainwater supply. The cartridge is rated to 5 Microns.
STAGE 3: The rainwater then passes through a 20”x 4.5” Poly Spun filter cartridge to remove the finest silt particles. This cartridge is rated to 1 Micron and is ideally what is required just prior to Ultraviolet Sterilization.
STAGE 4: Once filtered of dirt particles the rainwater then passes through an Aqua-Pro stainless steel chamber which houses a 39W Ultra-Violet light bulb. Any harmful bacteria present in the rainwater is exposed to ultra-violet light at a wavelength of 254nm. This technology damages the DNA of the bacteria such as Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, viruses and fungal spores and eliminates its ability to reproduce.
- Triple filter system dimensions: 615mm wide x 700mm high
- Aqua-Pro U.V. Unit dimensions: 920mm long x 150mm wide x 215mm high
The kit includes all required plumbing fittings and handy isolation taps:
- 3 x 20″ x 4.5″ big blue filter housings 1″ inlet/outlet
- 1 x Powder coated white steel mounting bracket with screws
- 1 x 10 Micron Matrix polyester pleated filter cartridge
- 1 x 5 Micron KX Carbon block filter cartridge
- 1 x 1 Micron Polyester Spun filter cartridge
- 1 x Opening handle
- 4 x 1″ poly joining nipple with 3 x thread tape rolls
- 2 x 1″ poly elbows
- 1 x 3/4″ poly elbow
- 1 x 1″ Guyco Poly isolation tap
- 1 x 3/4″ Guyco Poly isolation tap
- 1 x 3/4″ Stainless Steel flexible connection hose.
- 1 x Aqua-Pro stainless steel vessel 3/4″ inlet / outlet ports
- 1 x 39 watt U.V. internal lamp
- 1 x ballast power supply
All our filtration systems are pressure tested and approved to Australian / New Zealand Standards
AS/NZS 3497: 1998
Drinking water treatment units – plumbing requirements
AS 3737: 2001
Method of pressure cycling resistance of pipes and fittings
with FREE POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE!