Rusty Tanks Repaired with Cement Lining
The cement lining of corrugated iron rainwater tanks has been performed for decades. Rather than the removal and disposal of an old rusty rainwater tank it is often easier and cheaper to cement line the inner walls and floor of the rainwater tank.
Why cement line a rusty rainwater tank?
- It is often cheaper than the installation of a new rainwater tank.
- When objects (such as fences, pergolas & sheds) block access for the old rainwater tank to be easily removed, the best option is to modify the existing tank with a cement lining.
- Once cement lined, the rainwater tank can last longer than a new rainwater tank.
- The tank can be cement lined at short notice, rather than having to order a new rainwater tank to be made, installed and plumbed.
- Stronger to withstand bush fires.
Tank Roofing Repairs
Many tanks have old, dangerous covers, which are collapsing into the tank. This is extremely dangerous and should be replaced immediately. We install a new Colorbond® roof, which is safe and secure. The tank roof can be made using any Colorbond® colour, which is modern and blends well into the surrounding environment.
Our tank roof framing is all hot dipped galvanised steel, making it robust and durable. The roof covering is make of Colorbond® iron, which is aesthetically appealing in all environments.
The build up of leaves and dirt on a tank roof can create serious corrosion, making the tank roof dangerous and unstable. Thankfully we can replace the tank roof, which is cheaper than tank replacement.
Tank Roofing Repairs Gallery
Select an image to view our Tank Roofing Repairs Gallery: