All filtration systems sold by The Tank Doctor must be installed and maintained by a licensed plumber and must comply with local plumbing standards and regulations in the state or territory of system installation. If any of the products purchased are faulty and do not work as expected when installed, please contact us to arrange to have the item returned for inspection within 7-days of purchase. We will not be able to refund or exchange faulty or incorrectly ordered items until they are returned in their original packaging, inspected and tested. It is at our discretion to offer a refund for items if the customer simply changes their mind
- For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by The Tank Doctor. Exchange items return freight must be paid by the customer.
- Please return within 7- days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging – include all product tags, labels & original packaging.
- The Tank Doctor will process all returns and exchanges within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
- For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt.
- Warranties will be processed by our customer service team within two (2) working days. The time to complete a warranty claim will vary depending on the relevant supplier.
Please Note: Products supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty must be registered with the specific manufacturer on the day of purchase for the warranty to be effective. No product returns will be recognised without prior warranty registration.
• All refunds will be processed within two (2) working days of approval.
• Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
• Refunds of items purchased on sale or at a discounted rate will only ever be refunded at the rate purchased.
• Please allow up to five (5) days after The Tank Doctor has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.
The Tank Doctor retails water filtration products that carry specific warranty from the item manufacturers that must be registered with the manufacturer when the client receives the goods. All relevant warranty information is supplied to the customer at the time of receiving the goods.
The Tank Doctor warrants each new Product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of retail sale established by the date of the original invoice.
The Tank Doctor warrants the filter system support frame from structural faults for a period of 5-years from the date of retail sale established by the date of the original invoice.
The Tank Doctor is a reseller of Viqua UV systems. All UV components are covered by Viqua’s warranty terms and conditions supplied with the Product.
The Tank Doctor’s obligation under this Warranty is limited to The Tank Doctor’s own option, to either repair or replace the Product, once The Tank Doctor has deemed that the Product is defective.
The Tank Doctor will not cover any labour charge incurred by the Buyer for the replacement or repair of any Product.
The Buyer is responsible for freight and local labour charges for Products the subject of this Warranty.
This Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser of the Product.
This Warranty does not cover any Product that is relocated from the site of its original installation.
All replaced or exchanged parts taken out under this warranty become the property of The Tank Doctor.
This Warranty is subject to the Product being properly installed, maintained, being used for its intended purpose and operated strictly in accordance with The Tank Doctor’s recommendations.
This Warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of the Product, or damage caused by misuse, abuse or vandalism.
This Warranty does not extend to a Product that has been modified in any way unless with The Tank Doctor’s express consent.
The Warranty does not cover any malfunction or failure resulting from neglect, use of unauthorised parts and accessories or use with higher water pressure than indicated on the Product.
The Warranty does not cover any damage caused from water leaks from parts such as O-rings and seals that may have been incorrectly fitted at the time of installation or when the system has been serviced.
The Warranty does not extend to damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake or other natural causes or acts of nature.
It is expressly agreed that this shall be the sole and exclusive remedy of the Buyer, and under no circumstances shall The Tank Doctor be liable for any costs, loss, expense, damages, special damages, incidental damages or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the design, manufacture, sale, use or repair of the Product whether based upon warranty, contract, tort or strict liability.
ACCEPTANCE AND CLAIMS
Acceptance of the Products shall be deemed for all purposes to have taken place at the expiration of seven (7) days from the date of each delivery
Any damage caused during or as a result of transit will not be the responsibility of The Tank Doctor.
This limited Warranty is void if the Product under Warranty is presented without the said original invoice.
The buyer forfeits any right or claim against The Tank Doctor if:
- The System is not serviced by a Licensed Plumber every 12-months. i.e. replacement of filters, PLV check and assessment of general condition of system.
- The System damage results from water hammer, freezing, rain, neglect or is not installed by a licensed plumber in accordance with the installation plan.
- The System is operated with a water temperature higher than 38° Celsius.
- The System is subject to water pressure that exceeds the maximum recommended pressure.
- The System is not installed with an Australian Standards approved Pressure Limiting and Dual Check Valve if connected to mains water supply.
- The System has been found to be tampered with or if the goods have not been operated or maintained strictly in accordance with The Tank Doctor’s recommendations.
- The incorrect system is installed in direct weather conditions when advertised as ‘Indoor Installation Only’.