Do you need a triple or twin whole house rainwater filter system?
At The Tank Doctor, our whole house rainwater filtration systems come in two forms: twin cartridge systems and triple cartridge systems. Both systems offer high-quality water filtration capabilities for homeowners harvesting rainwater and using it for household applications.
Tips Regarding Twin and Triple Whole house Rainwater Filter Systems
At The Tank Doctor, one of the most common questions we get from customers is whether they should opt for a twin filter system or spring for the triple system. Here are a few factors to consider.
- Both systems use the same basic filtration technology: The Tank Doctor’s twin and triple filtration systems are both Filtatank brand products and use the same basic technology to filter your rainwater. This process includes a UV system designed to kill bacteria and reliable, system-wide pressurisation across all filtration cartridges. These filtration systems are designed to kill 99.9 percent of the bacteria in your rainwater.
- The twin whole house rainwater filter system is appropriate for most homes: The twin filtration system is ideal for most standard-sized, single-family homes. These systems include two filter cartridges: one 10 micron polyester pleated cartridge, which removes dirt and sediment, and one five micron silver carbon block cartridge for removing colour and staining and bad tastes and odours.
- The triple filter system may be necessary for larger homes or houses with poor quality rainwater: The triple cartridge filtration system includes the above but adds a five-micron poly-spun filter cartridge. This cartridge carries out the second stage of filtration and removes finer particles than what the 10-micron pleated filter can capture. The added filter protects the carbon block cartridge and helps it perform better. If your house is large or if you have noticed that your rainwater is frequently dirty or discoloured, you may need a triple filter system.
What Sets The Tank Doctor Apart Regarding Twin and Triple Whole House Rainwater Filter Systems?
Here are a few of the reasons we can deliver a high level of performance to Australian rainwater filter system owners.
- We use the finest components: We use the highest-quality components available on the market for our filters, from UV systems made in Canada to filter houses made in Italy to Australian-made filter cartridges. The quality of our parts and materials allows us to back these filtration systems with impressive warranty coverage.
- Our products are well built: Every Filtatank filtration system is built by hand right here in Australia. We laser cut the components, assemble them, weld them together, and prepare them for the marketplace, all with a high degree of quality control.
- We have the experience to back our products: We have been in business since 2005, cleaning rainwater tanks, patenting revolutionary technology (including our tank float system), and helping homeowners to choose the right filtration solutions.
Deliver safer, higher-quality water to your entire house. Contact The Tank Doctor today to learn more about what we have to offer.