Remove bacteria and more with a whole house UV water filtration system.
Filtering your water before use throughout your whole house is essential to remove dirt particles and other organic content that negatively impacts the water. A water filtration system from The Tank Doctor that services your whole house reduces discolouration and foul tastes and odours and limits damage to your pipes. With the addition of a UV steriliser, you can further improve your water by killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
Tips for Getting More Value out of a Whole House UV Water Filtration System
The Tank Doctor whole house UV water filter is ideal for removing 99.9% of the bacteria and viruses that are potentially harmful to your family. Our tips for getting more value out of your filtration system include the following.
- Maintenance of Your System: The volume of water running through your filtration system and how dirty it is will influence the impact on your cartridge. Change your cartridges every 12 months at a minimum along with changing out the U.V. lamp and cleaning the quartz sleeve. Our maintenance videos show this process clearly.
- Changing Your UV Lamp: Replace your UV light on an annual basis to ensure it is emitting the right wavelength and working effectively to kill bacteria and viruses. A good routine to follow: replace the lamp at the same time as other scheduled maintenance work, such as changing the cartridge.
- Periodic Monitoring: Scheduling periodic checks of your water filter is an essential way to guarantee that the system is working correctly between routine maintenance or servicing. This schedule is especially important if your system filters a large volume of water or if your tank has recently been cleaned.
What You Can Expect from The Tank Doctor Regarding a Whole House Water Filtration System
We help you find solutions to your water filtration issues that support your whole house. With our products and services, you can expect the following.
- Quality Components: We design and build our filtration systems in Australia from high-quality components. These components include filter housings from Italy which are Watermark approved and rated to 120psi and high-quality Viqua UV systems from Canada. This UV system comes with a 10-year chamber warranty. These systems include super-strong stainless steel.
- Systems Arrive Fully Assembled: It’s easy to instal our filtration systems as they are well-packaged and delivered fully assembled. They only need to be placed on a flat prepared base with a plumbing connection to the 25mm inlet and outlet water ports. You can share the UV system power supply with the pressure pump.
- Weather Protection Cover: Weather protection for our systems arrives as a lockable polyethene cover. This cover is tough and durable and can withstand the harsh Australian climate.
Why Trust The Tank Doctor Regarding a Whole House Water Filtration System?
With more than a decade of experience in providing practical solutions to water problems, we have developed a high-quality water filtration system that removes contaminants from your water. We have excellent customer service and proudly provide professional advice to customers like you. Contact us today for a water filter that is built to last.