Philips Replacement Lamp suits AquaPro 12 & 24 GPM UV sterilizer 40 watt
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Industrial water disinfection equipment, e.g. for food and beverage industry
- Small municipal water treatment systems
- Swimming pool units
- Air treatment systems (High Output lamp versions)
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7nm (UVC) for disinfection
- Small diameter
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special glass filters out the 185nm ozone-forming radiation
The UV lamp has a working life of 8000 hours and should be replaced every 12-months.
*Note: It is very important that the quartz sleeve is removed and cleaned and the O-rings replaced whenever the UV lamp is changed. This ensures that the UV light rays penetrate the water correctly.
* Package includes replacement UV chamber O-rings